About the Promotion Panel Session
This panel discussion aims to provide ECRs with insight into the process of applying for academic promotion, as well as some tips to increase your chances.
Presenters will include recently promoted academics who can share their recent experiences, senior academics and heads of schools who can explain the assessment process.
The session will kick-off with a short discussion facilitated by the panel chair, then open up to questions from the audience.
- Professor Michael Bruenig, UQ
- Professor Ann Nicholson, Monash University
- Professor Bela Stantic, Griffith University
- Professor Michael Milford, QUT
- Associate Professor Stephen Viller, UQ
- Dr Helen Huang, UQ